We’re donating £10,000 to a selection of local charities & community organisations this summer. We appreciate and acknowledge how challenging the current environment is and will help those struggling. North East Ladies Day was setup to support the local community and we can help you at this time. We want to hear from small charities & organisations that are operated in the heart of our local North East community and reach those most in need.
Through our 10K Summer Giveaway, we are inviting North East community organisations to apply for a donation to support vital work in local communities. This round of funding will focus on the immediate needs of people living in our community.
We’d love to hear from you if your organisation is helping:
- People experiencing physical and mental health issues
- Provide support for families facing financial hardship
- Supporting ethnically diverse communities including those disproportionately impacted by the cost of living crisis
- Providing support to people who feel isolated or lonely
The donation can we used in whatever way you think will help people best but we will need a breakdown of your proposed costs in your application. We would love to hear more about your project/cause and how you would use this additional funding to create a bigger impact helping those most in need in our community.
Applications for funding between £500 – £2500 are welcome and must be made using the NELD Grant application form. More information here and how to donate is on our Request Funding page.
All application organisations must fulfil the below criteria:
- Beneficiaries must support the community in the North East of England – County Durham & Tees Valley
- Beneficiaries must have an annual income of less than £300,000
- Beneficiaries must have no paid employees who earn more than £60,000
Application window: 1st August – 29th August 2022.
Grants applications reviewed: w/c 29th August 2022.
Presentation event: 28th September 2022.
Please note: Successful applicants will be notified w/c 5th September 2022. You will also be invited to our next NELD Anniversary Luncheon on Wednesday 28th September 2022 to be given your donation. The event timings are to be confirmed but the entire event will run 12pm – 4:30pm. A representation from your organisation must be available to receive the donation on this day. You will also be very welcome to purchase tickets for our event and enjoy the day with all other guests – it’s our biggest event of the year and is enjoyed by all who attend.